Writing Coach – Work with Susan M. Sparks
Achieve your writing dreams with Susan M. Sparks
Is this the year you’ve set a goal to blog consistently, submit an article or finish your book? Great!
Did you get stuck? That’s great too!
The good news is feeling stuck is a strong signal for you to stop and assess where your message is headed. It’s also easy to get past that sticking point, and working with a writing coach and editor can help you charge ahead at even greater speed.
Susan Sparks has helped entrepreneurs, coaches, speakers and aspiring authors renew their focus and transform their ideas into blogs, articles, e-books and printed books. As your writing coach, She can help you reach your writing goals by helping you get clear on the necessary components including:
- Proof of Concept – does your “why” really meet a need?
- Guidance and feedback to stay on track and meet your deadline
- Developmental editing – do you stay on topic, does your content flow, is your message clear?
- Line editing – unsure of your vocabulary, grammar or syntax?
- Publishing prep – what happens when you actually finish that book?
When your work is ready to share. I offer self-publishing assistance that includes:
- Font selection/Interior Design
- Formatting for print and Kindle
- Assistance with ISBN number purchase and set up
- Creation of Amazon Author Page and Amazon Seller Account
- Uploading final product to Amazon/CreateSpace or Traditional Printer
Non-fiction, business how-to, wellness, self-help, motivation and inspiration
Susan M. Sparks is a four-time author and ghostwriter for over a dozen titles. She works with her clients – one to one. When you partner with Susan, you are actually working with Susan, you are not farmed off to an assistant on a cut-rate writing site.
If you are ready to turn your dream into reality, your attempts into triumph, it’s time to talk to Susan. Schedule your complimentary, no-obligation strategy call.