Website Content Creation
I dosn’t write just anyone’s copy, I write content for those who want to reach their audience with honesty, integrity, and a heartfelt message. Even though I am trained in direct response, high pressure sales letter copy, I believe your audience connects best when you approach them from a position of true service and connection. That way you have dedicated followers and raving customers. Whether you are an overwhelmed entrepreneur that needs a strong online presence, a coach with a dynamic formula for life success or a speaker eager to share your expertise, I can put a Spark in your message.
Do you feel like you have too many shoulds on your list? You should be writing content such as a blog, newsletters or articles, you should be consistent across every social media platform, you should write a book, do speaking gigs and oh…don’t forget to run your business!
When your shoulds are piling up it’s time to get some help. So, let’s replace all those shoulds with this one: You should have Susan write that for you. Content writing is a vital part of any business, but many people simply don’t have the time or skills to do it.
What type of copy do you need?
There are many ways to reach your reader – and many different types of content. Here are some handy industry definitions:
Direct Response copy
- Communication directly to the customer in way that compels them to take action. (also known as sales letters)
- A frequently updated online journal or diary to share thoughts, tips, ideas and interests. Usually within 500-750 words.
- An in-depth report to educate your audience or promote your expertise. It presents a problem and provides a solution.
- In newspapers and magazines, (including on-line publications) that’s part of a group of writing.
- Not as in-depth as a white paper.
- Digital content on a specific topic. This allows for a wide range of page counts. A great way to test the waters of writing and self-publishing.
- How-to or self-help books, that establish you as a subject matter expert.
Susan is a unique blend of copywriter in that she writes traditional copy and direct response marketing copy. she writes everything from blogs to books, I trust her implicitly.Jack Klemeyer