Help! I’m Stuck
Is this the year you’ve set a goal to blog consistently, submit an article or finish your book? Great!
Did you get stuck? That’s great too!
The good news is feeling stuck is a strong signal for you to stop and assess where your message is headed. It’s also easy to get past that sticking point, and working with a writing coach and editor can help you charge ahead at even greater speed.
I’ve been helping writers put a Spark in their message for over 25 years as a newspaper editor, ghostwriter and copywriter. I help you reach your writing goals by helping you get clear on the necessary components including:
Editing ServicesI provide developmental editing services to ensure your message is clear, concise and as polished as possible. Don’t rush to publish without a thorough review.
Self Publishing Assistance
Navigating the self-publishing world can be overwhelming. If you’ve written a book, or have turned to me for editing, I can further assist you through a successful self-publishing launch with:
- Font selection/Interior Design
- Formatting for print and Kindle
- Assistance with ISBN number purchase and set up
- Creation of Amazon Author Page and Amazon Seller Account
- Uploading final product to Amazon/CreateSpace or Traditional Printer
Ready to write but not sure how to put it all together? As your book coach I provide guidance and feedback on your writing project to keep you on track and on time with your deadline.
We’ll cover several factors many aspiring authors overlook:
- Proof of Concept – does your “why” really meet a need?
- Publishing prep – what happens when you actually finish that book?
- Writing – we’ll work together on a writing schedule and manageable benchmarks to keep your writing moving.