Are you looking for a way to rise above the constant tweets, posts, and chatter to attract clients or customers that are serious about doing business with you?
The best way is by positioning yourself as a subject matter expert – and the most effective way to do that is with the title “Author.”
A book is like a super-charged business card, establishing your credibility to prospects and clients 24/7. You can leverage it so many ways;
- as an introduction
- an education tool for prospects or clients
- a qualification component
- incentive or thank you gift
- a springboard to new opportunities such as consulting, speaking, or media appearances
Many business owners and entrepreneurs know the power of a book, but don’t know how to create a clear strategy and message that gets results. They may even begin writing a book, only to get stuck or frustrated in the process and abandon the idea.
So how do you write a book when you are busy running your business?
There are several ways you can shorten the distance between concept and completion:
- Have a professional writer and self-publishing expert (like Susan) create the content, format the book, and self-publish for you.
- Write your own content with ongoing guidance from an expert who will guide you through the steps on strategy, content, and self-publishing.
- Learn how to do it yourself with Susan’s 5-Week course to Prepare, Polish, Publish, Promote and Profit from your book.
Ready to get noticed?
Work the way the “experts” do – instead of wasting your precious time, money, and energy slogging your way through a pile of disjointed ideas without a clear strategy or publishing path, engage the guidance of a seasoned writer and self-publishing expert. Susan has been helping entrepreneurs and small business owners write and self-publish their books and information products since 2010.