Find out why the best grad gift is not a tablet, a smartphone or an app!
College students today are working college students, trying to balance class work with a work schedule, a social life, their health and wellness, housing, a vehicle and more. They are feeling overwhelmed with all the extra stuff that suddenly comes along with being an adult.
How can you help your young adult cope? “Give them the proper tools – not just the latest digital device,” says Susan M. Sparks, mother of two and author of The Student Life Jacket, The Easy-to-Use Guide to Staying Afloat in a Sea of Paperwork for Young Working Adults and College Students.
Susan noticed that her son had papers he couldn’t manage with a computer or smartphone app. There were piles of receipts, pay stubs and other paperwork littering the top of his dresser, his desk and the floor. They were both frustrated when he missed payments or incurred late fees.
It was an unplugged solution that tipped the scale, a combination of how-to and where-to store it that gave him the confidence, independence and success in managing his bills and other important papers.
She knew it needed to be easy to follow; flexible, and explanatory, or her son wouldn’t use it. The result is an organizer with a slice of motherly advice on everything from storing original documents to living with difficult roommates to the importance of thank you notes.
If you’ve ever worried that your young adult was not ready to navigate those rough waters as they transition from high school to college and beyond, The Student Life Jacket is your best unplugged solution.
Some of the tools from The Student Life Jacket, include how to manage money and balancing work, school and social life. Susan developed the organizational strategies as a military spouse moving around the world and translated them into easy organization steps for young adults.
- Save TIME – No more searching for that bookstore receipt or contact lens prescription.
- Save FRUSTRATION– Phones get lost and laptops crash, but vital information is conveniently stored here.
- Save MONEY- Making an investment of a little time and effort to plug papers into the system saves them big – no missed payments, interest charges or late fees. Learning that lesson now will put them way ahead of the class in the future
- Helps young adults TRAIN THEIR BRAIN to develop a routine, categorize their paperwork and follow through so they know where to find information when they need it.
- Eliminate the sleepless nights and “heated discussions” about money, lifestyle choices and career plans.
- Set them ahead of their peers by learning easy organizational methods that will GROW with them
- Enlighten them to the fact that their own PERSONAL POWER can ignite enthusiasm, confidence and success in their college years
Order your copy now by clicking the “Buy Now” button on the upper right of this page.
A system can save your child thousands of dollars over their lifetime by avoiding costly charges for missed payments, interest charges, lost receipts, expired warranties and more. It will save them endless frustration from the fog of disorganization that clouds their efforts in school, work or day-to-day living.
It also saves you headaches and money by equipping your student to be prepared before things reach a crisis, such as a lost wallet or missing out on a job opportunity because they didn’t have their personal information available.
The system guides them through categorizing the paperwork and making informed decisions about what they should keep, why they would need it again and how long they should hang on to it.
Whether your student lives at home, in the dorm or in an apartment for the first time, the Student Life Jacket does more than organize receipts and paperwork. It is an invaluable resource for young adults to refer to again and again when they have questions.
The Student Life Jacket will give them answers on how to:
- Not be lost without cash or ID cards in case of a theft
- Easily locate warranty information for high-ticket items such as laptop, TV.
- Avoid disagreements when it’s time to move out of the dorm or apartment with this one easy tool
- Make their money last through the semester
- Save hundreds in late payments, fines and interest charges with easy organizational file pages
- Develop skills that make them irresistible to employers no matter what career they choose
- Get straight answers for making informed decisions about the consequences of their lifestyle choices
- Stay healthy and in school rather than fall victim to common campus ailments…including the major disease that causes enormous drop-out rates among Freshmen
- Employ a powerful social tool that can pay dividends far into the future (I’ll let you in on a secret – it’s not Facebook or text messages)
- Discover their own personal powers that were never encouraged in grammar school
- Transform from clueless to confident
Can you honestly afford not to equip your young adult with an effective, easy-to-use system that will save you both money and misery?
The Student Life Jacket is the ideal empowerment tool for high school students, college bound students or those going straight into the working world after high school.
Order your copy today – click the “Buy Now” button on the upper right for delivery to you or direct to your college student’s mailbox.
P.S. The Student Life Jacket includes done-for-you checklists to organize moving, personal information and emergency contacts.
P.P.S. If you worry your college bound student is unorganized and lacks confidence, the Student Life Jacket is part organizer, part motherly advice that will save them costly money and personal mistakes.